Sunday, January 22, 2012

P90X2 Week 1

What a great week. P90X2 has fully lived up to the hype. I am feeling just like I did when I first started P90X. My initial thoughts about the balance portions of X2 were so wrong. I must have been in a bad place or whiny mindset. X2 ROCKS! My balance is slowly improving and with each day I am able to lift more and hold the balance moves with more stability and strength. I could not be happier with what Tony has put together.

This also will mark the first time I get to talk about my use of Shakeology. I completed my rounds of P90X and The Asylum without being able to use Shakeology. I had looked on and watched friends rave about the benefits, but it just didn't seem to fit into our finances. My coach even told me how great it was, but he never once suggested that I get on Shakeology if it wasn't in our budget. Finally it was time! The cost of $120 a month or $4 a day seems like a lot to many people, but look at where I was wasting close to that each day... My $4 pit stops for energy drinks and snacks, $1 fountain drinks, dollar menu craziness, was easily adding up to over $15 a week. That's over $60 a month! And honestly, I think I am being conservative with my numbers. Do you eat out during the week for work? How much are your lunches? What would it look like to replace those meals with the healthiest meal of the day? It is truly not an additional $120 a month ($90 at wholesale - ask me how you can get the discount), mine just replaces the garbage I was eating each day. It keeps me full and satisfied and has given me even more energy.

The taste is an open and shut case. It honestly tastes like I am cheating horribly with a chocolate shake. And no, that isn't an exaggeration. Email me about a free sample. I look forward to my Shakeology every day. I am compiling some great numbers from my friends of their blood work pre and post Shakeology. It has been unbelievable and I will do a full write up soon.

Thanks for following Team PerformanceX. I hope you take the step to decide, commit, and succeed. I would love to help you on that journey! Check out the Join the PerformanceX Team tab at the top of the page to see how to get on the team.

Bringing It all over again,
David Jeffries


No comments:

Post a Comment