Saturday, January 7, 2012

P90X2 - Balance & Power


What a week of workouts! It has been so much fun getting more comfortable with the new routine. I have to apologize too... Early this week, I posted that I wasn't too sure about being able to "really work a muscle group" or some nonsense. How could I have been so wrong? These are the real deal. I can only say my opinion has changed.

This morning I took on Balance and Power for the first time. There are three main rounds with an appetizer and bonus round. The moves all live up to the name of the routine and require a perfect combination of balance and power. There were multiple times during the workout that I thought to myself, "oh easy, I bet I can knock out 30 reps." Ten reps later, not only was I scaling back that number but I knew that the power I had would not make up for my lack of balance. Focus was a necessity today. I had a blast!

The official challenge starts on January 16th. I have a friend at school that just ordered P90X2 as well! I believe she will be joining up to for the challenge. Fitness with other people is just so cool!

Blessing and BRING IT!
David

No comments:

Post a Comment