Are you ready to take your game to the next level? Insanity: The Asylum will do just that! Here is my review on this great program from Shaun T. and the Beachbody team.
Sports performance, it is all about sports performance. Do you want to run faster? Jump higher? Be more agile? Hit harder? The Asylum will help you achieve all of those goals. The Asylum was created as a graduate course in crazy. For those that have completed extreme programs like Insanity or P90X, this is a great next option. Shaun T. described it this way, Insanity would be the practice, The Asylum is the game!
Insanity: The Asylum is super intense, extreme cardio and lifting. Where the original Insanity only used body weight exercises, The Asylum turns up the work with better strength moves. You will need a pull up bar and dumbbells/bands. The workouts are almost all under an hour (the GameDay disc is the longest at 60 minutes). Each and every minute is designed to push you harder and make you dig deeper. I would regularly burn 700-800 calories in 45 minutes! For me, The Asylum got me back into running. I used my 1-mile time as a little metric for the program. I ran barely sub 6 minute mile on Day 0. By Day 30, I ran a 5:23 mile (without running during that month!). I had thought I was in great shape being just done with 90 days of P90X... man was it an awesome shock. The Asylum took my cardio to a whole new level. It also gave me such a stronger mindset. Shaun T. is relentless and reminds you to "find what you are made of" and "stay within yourself." I know that I can push harder in every workout from the mental conditioning The Asylum gave me.
If you are looking for the next challenge, give The Asylum a try. I bet your 30-day sentence will be a game changer for your athletic performance! You might come out crazier about fitness than when you check in...
Train like a pro. Play like a star in 30 days.
6 Intense Workouts:
- Speed & Agility: Get quick on your feet—fast, with this intense cardio workout. (45 minutes)
- Vertical Plyo: Jump higher than ever with this lower-body training routine. (40 minutes)
- Relief: Stretch out to build long, lean muscle and increase your flexibility. (25 minutes)
- Strength: Increase your strength and power by cross-training with weights and resistance. (50 minutes)
- Back to Core: Build the rock-solid core, glutes, and hamstrings for the explosive power you'll need to play and dominate at an elite level. (45 minutes)
- Game Day: Put your new sports skills to the test with this cross-training workout. (60 minutes)
- Agility Ladder: Build strength and agility by using this portable ladder to sharpen your focus and your form.
- Speed Rope: Improve your foot speed and endurance with this ultimate training secret.
- ASYLUM Workout Calendar: Check it each day to cross-train like a professional athlete.
- Guide Playbook: Map out your 30-day transformation with this smart step-by-step guide.
- Get Shredded Nutritional Plan: Follow meals and tips used by Shaun T and you'll be ready for game day—every day.
- Sports Performance Assessment: Discover the improvements you've made in your fitness and skills with this performance measurement tool. (25 minutes)
- Overtime: Add this 15-minute monster to any Asylum workout to see if you've still got game.
Go from Average to Elite in 30 Days or your money back.