Sunday, February 5, 2012

Weekly Update - 2/4/12



Hey Team PerformanceX!

Time to check in once again! Another week down and another week stronger. The Superbowl is here and it is time to close out the season. For me, this year's festivities will be quite different than years past. It would terrify me now to know just how many calories I consumed in food and drink at those parties. Oh the brew and fatty foods! Don't let one day, one evening, one meal offset your entire week of work. The momentary pleasure will not be worth it (trust me, I have slipped up before and it is no fun). Your body has been repairing itself and running on top fuel. That garbage will only bog you down. Take action and prepare in advance. Here are some tips:

Eat in advance (go to the party already full with your planned meal)
Drink tons of water (keeps you busy and full)
No alcohol! (the calories from alcohol are almost completely useless and are 9 calories/gram – just like fat, but not able to used for immediate energy)
Take a protein bar (For a real treat, plan a Supreme Protein bar into your day – high calorie, but a treat you won't soon forget!)
Make a veggie tray or dish you know is safe (you can eat tons of raw veggies and be totally safe)

My phone rang this Friday and the caller ID said Beachbody Corp. “Hmmmmm,” I thought. “Why would they be calling me? Order not go through. I have my Shakeology coming right?” It turned out is was a success story team leader wondering if I would be willing to share more of my P90X story. I had sent in my photos a long time ago, but now they want me to do a home interview! How sweet is that?!?! Team Beachbody is sending out an HD video camera and I get to tape some interview type questions and give them some footage of me working out with P90X. I can't believe it. There are no guarantees that my footage will be used on the web or in an infomercial, but just think if it was... that would be awesome!

WHOLESALE PRICES
Did you know you can get all your products and supplements at wholesale (25% off) just by signing up to be a coach and there is no requirement to sell anything. That was a big help to me in deciding to start coaching and still helps me afford my supplements. Ton of people “coach” just for the discount. I wish I would have done it sooner. Just on programs, I have missed out on $120 in savings. If you would like more info on how to save money on all your Beachbody products just send me an email and I’m more then happy to give you more information.

GET SHIPPING WAIVED
Lastly did you know that you can get your shipping cost waived when you order Shakeology if you chose the “home direct” option? That saves you $12 a month and over $100 a year. And don’t worry, if you chose this option you can still cancel anytime or put a hold on your order. I ordered some samples the other week on HD and then canceled right away... still saved $12. Easy 1 minute phone call.
Also I send out free samples of Shakeology so if you would like one just send me an e-mail with your address and I’ll send you a free sample of the healthiest meal I eat all day. It has greatly improved my digestive health and energy levels. I don’t go a day without it!

Finally, 2 favors that I ask:
1) Make sure you are asking me any and all questions! Get on FB or email me. Then, if you like the hard work I put into writing my articles and videos, please help me out by sharing them. Click the share links below them and share them on FB, twitter, etc. It really helps our team get more exposure and grow Team PerformanceX.
2) Also, as always, remember that one way I benefit from being your coach (outside of being inspired by all of your hard work) is that I am able to earn a commission from any Beachbody products that you purchase, as long as you buy them through my site, www.teamperformancex.com, or when you log in to www.teambeachbody.com to do your shopping (If you buy from the plain Beachbody site, I don't recieve credit). It helps with the amount of time I spend answering questions/helping you out and is no added cost to you! Thank you, I truly appreciate it!
Have a great week and keep bringing it!
Coach David  

No comments:

Post a Comment